Tuesday, August 22, 2006

This Just In...

I made a new blog, Fuzzy, for the less significant posts. I haven't decided yet whether this is a good idea. In a way, I don't really want to separate the less significant from the more significant because it is all part of life, the struggle, and grace. I'm going to experiment with it and see if I like this or not. I decided to give it a try because it seems odd to have a post ranting about Comcast or my political views followed by a plea for everyone to pray for peace. Still, I can't help but feel that even though these posts are very different in priority and in gravity, they belong together because as odd or as insignificant as they may seem, they are part of what I'm struggling with. At any rate, you can now read my "deeper" thoughts here and my "fuzzy" thoughts on my other blog.

God bless.

No comments: