Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It is well!

Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come, let this blest assurance control, that Christ has regarded my helpless estate, and hath shed his own blood for my soul.

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole, is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

It is well with my soul, it is well, it is well with my soul!


This classic hymn brought me great joy while thinking of these particular verses. Since I can't say it better than the author of this hymn I will just simply let the words speak for themselves but please read them over again, picture them in your mind, meditate on them, cherish what it means, and thank God with all your heart.

I'll be updating more regularly now.

God bless

No comments: